1 Prices quoted on all joinery will be held for 30 days from quotation date of letter. Orders given verbally or by telephone are only accepted after written confirmation.
Prices quoted do not include VAT.
2. Payment terms
a. 20% deposit on confirmation of order.
b. Balance on delivery.
3. All joinery remain the property of Owen Jones Joinery Ltd until paid for in full.
4. Once the joinery has been delivered to the customers preferred address , the joinery remain(S) there at the customers own risk.
5. The customers signature will be required on delivery to confirm all items have been delivered and are correct. Claims for damage and /or short delivery upon receipt shall be considered for free repair or replacement provided that such damage is noted at time of delivery and confirmed in writing to Owen Jones Joinery Ltd within seven days of delivery. No claim will be allowed if damage is caused by inadequate site access or as a result of unloading by the customers labour.
6. Owen Jones Joinery Ltd are manufacturers only. Any fitting will be the responsibility of the customer and Owen Jones Joinery will not be liable for any damage or error incurred whilst fitting.
7. Any change to the dimensions of any part of the joinery will have to be sent by the customer in writing before manufacture begins. Once manufacture has begun Owen Jones Joinery ltd will not be liable for any additional change made by the customer.
8. All external joinery will be sealed by two coats of Textrol oil or Fiddes high build oil before delivery, We recommend that an additional two coats is applied after fitting is complete. If the customer insists on another product other than Textrol oil or Fiddes high build oil then the joinery will be supplied untreated .Owen Jones Joinery Ltd will not be held responsible for the condition of the untreated joinery after delivery
9. We advise that all internal joinery should not be subject to sudden change in temperature and humidity and needs to acclimatize gradually to central heating. This is particularly important in new properties, which should be reasonably dried out before fitting. Please ask for any advice as we cannot be held responsible for problems caused by a failure to observe these conditions.
10. The purpose of the above 9 items are not to restrict the quality of our service but to avoid any misunderstandings that could arise. The Aim of Owen Jones Joinery Ltd to offer an excellent service and product which will be admired for years.